This feature is available in Mighty and above plans.
Only Admin users will be able to setup Routing modes.
Types of Routing mode:
1. Broadcast mode.
2. Auto-assign mode.
Auto -Assign mode:
Choosing the Routing mode:
1. Login to HappyFox Chat account with Admin's credentials.
2. Go to Manage page and click on Routing from the sidebar.
3. Choose the desired routing mode. Click on either of the radio button.
Setting up maximum chat limit for agent:
This can be done in two ways,
1. Profile level.
2. Agent level.
1. Steps to setup profile level max chat limit(Throttling).(Common for both the Broadcast and Auto-assign routing modes)
If you want to set profile level maximum chat limit for an agent, you can turn ON throttling toggle and provide the no of chats an agent can handle in the text box provided.
Once your agents are in their maximum chat limit, Offline form will be displayed to your visitors. They can send offline messages.
When does your agent become busy?(Profile level max chat limit)
In profile level max chat limit, the no of chats an agent can handle is dynamically calculated i.e. if there are 2 profiles and if the max chat limit is set as 5 in each of the profile, an agent can handle up to a maximum of 10 chats. So the agent becomes busy (attains max chat limit) when he accepts 10 chats.
2. Steps to setup Agent level max chat limit:
1. To setup, In admin's login, go to Agents page.
2. Click on a particular agent tile and set the max chat limit.
3. You can also unset the max chat limit here.
4. Click Save button.
Note : This individual agent level max chat limit will supercede the profile level max chat limit count (if set).
******Do not like to show an offline form when the agents are busy? No problem, you can set up queueing******
Setting up Queueing:
If you want your visitors to wait in queue and want the chat window to display a queue message, you can simply turn ON queueing.. The queue message is customisable. Please refer the below screenshot,
When all the agents are in their max chat limits (BUSY), a waiting message also known as queue message will be displayed in the chat window. Your visitors will be added to queue automatically.
Agent side- Note the queued chat section in the sidebar,
Visitor chat window side, Note the queue message,
When the agent is free from his/her max chat limit, the chats will be automatically released from queue one by one and will be available for the agent to accept them.
**In auto-assign mode of routing, chats will be automatically assigned to an agent. What if your agent misses to notice and Accept the incoming chat that it is auto-assigned to him/her?**
Don't you worry! you can instruct the app to automatically re-assign the unaccepted chat to the other available agent so that you don't miss your visitor.
Setting up Re-assignment of Chats:
This is available when you have chosen Auto-assign as your mode of Routing chats.
1. Go to Re-assignment of chats section in the page and turn ON the toggle control
2. Set the time limit for re-assignment of chats. (in seconds.) and save the page.