When all the agents are offline, you can show an offline form for the customers to leave a message.
Where do I receive these Offline Messages?
1. Offline messages are sent to the email address that is mentioned under Manage >> Chat Transcripts of your HappyFox Chat Account.
2. Offline messages will be populated under History → Offline Messages on your HappyFox Chat account.
To collect visitors phone number on the offline form:
1. Go to Manage section → Click Appearance.
2. Toggle on "Ask phone number from a visitor in offline form" and "Save" the settings.
Ways to contact the customer who sent an Offline Message:
1. If you have already integrated HappyFox Chat and HappyFox HelpDesk, the Offline message will be created as a separate ticket and you can click 'Update' to reply back to the ticket on the the HappyFox HelpDesk.
2. Inside every offline message under History section of your HappyFox Chat account, you have an option to send an email to the customers using “Invite to Chat” button.As shown below the email along with the invite to chat link will be sent from a no-reply email address. The link will direct the customer to a web page with chat widget.
3. Simply send a reply to the offline messages sent to your email id/chat transcript email id's inbox.