If you want your customers/visitors to leave a message, when all the support staffs/agents are offline or after work-hours you can display an offline form.
Visitor widget on website - Closed state:
Visitor widget website - Open State:
You can edit the widget content under Manage >> Messages section.
1. Offline messages are sent to the email address that is mentioned under Manage >> Chat Transcripts of your HappyFox Chat Account. Generally it is the email id with which you have signed up and can be changed.
2. Offline messages will be populated under History → Offline Messages on your HappyFox Chat account.
1. Integrate HappyFox Chat and HappyFox HelpDesk, Offline messages will be created separate tickets and you can reply via these tickets.
2. Inside every offline message under History section, you have an option to send an email to the customers using “Invite to Chat”.
As shown below the email along with the "invite to chat" link will be sent from a no-reply email address.
Clicking "Invite to chat" link will redirect the customer to a page with the chat widget.
3. Simply reply to the offline messages sent to your email id/chat transcript email id's inbox.
1. Go to Manage section → Click Appearance.
2. Toggle on "Ask phone number from a visitor in offline form" and "Save" the settings.
Simply go to Chat Status >> Turn on "Hide widget when no agents are online" option.