By integrating Google Analytics and HappyFox Chat, you can track events like Chat badge clicked, chat started, chat ended, agent joined chat, Triggered Chat activated and Offline message sent.
If you have not enabled Google Analytics on your HappyFox Chat account, kindly follow the steps explained here.
With these events being tracked, you can trace how many visitors came from a particular UTM Source / Medium or a Geolocation and started a chat with you.
To track the UTM source of visitors:
- Log in to your Google Analytics account, go to Behaviour → Events → Top Events.
- Click HappyFox Chat under Event Category list → Click Advanced → Across event action type Chat Started and hit Apply.
- Now click the drop-down menu under Event Action → select Source / Medium.
To track the geolocations of the visitors:
- On your Google Analytics account, go to Behaviour → Events → Top Events
- Choose HappyFox Chat under the Event Category list → Click Advanced → Across event action Type “Chat Started” → Click Apply.
- Click the drop-down menu under Event Action → select Country.