If all your agents reached their maximum chat limit, you can show a auto-waiting message to your customers in the chat window using the queueing option. This waiting message can be customised.
Steps to set up:
1. Login to your HappyFox Chat account.
2. Go to Manage >> Routing (You can be on any routing mode - Broadcast or Auto assign).
NOTE: You must set maximum chat limit for agents. Let's consider your agents are handling 4-5 chats simultaneously.
3. Under Queueing, turn on the option "Allow additional chats to queue".
4. Edit/customise the waiting message >> click "Save".
After set up:
When all the agents reached their max chat limits,
- Visitor side, a waiting message will be displayed in the chat window:
- Agent side: The visitors' chat will be added to queue automatically to the Queued chat section in the sidebar.
- When the agent is free from his/her max chat limit, the chats will be automatically released from queue one by one and will be available for the agent to accept them.