Time zone - This feature lets you to set the timezone settings at your company level in HappyFox Chat. The timezone will be reflected in the transcript emails (Emails that are sent to the Email address set under Manage->Chat Transcripts) and also in integrations with other tools like HappyFox HelpDesk, SalesForce, Zapier and Pipedrive.
Only Admin has the access to make these timezone setting changes in their respective HappyFox Chat Account. This feature is available across all plans.
Steps involved in Changing the Timezone:
- Login to your HappyFox Chat Account.
- Click on Timezone and Language from the main menu.
- Click on the drop down next to the Timezone Information label where different timezones are displayed.
- By default, the local time zone will be auto-detected and displayed at the top of the drop-down list.
- Change the Timezone according to your preference.
- Click on the "Save" button.