Chat rating reflects how happy are your customers with chat support. This feature allows your customers to rate the chat and also type in their feedback after the chat ends.
This feature is available from the Mighty and above plans.
To enable this feature you have to be an admin user.
1. Login to your HappyFox Chat account.
2. Go to Manage → Appearance.
3. Turn on the “Ask rating from visitor (post-chat)” option → click “Save” button.
After the chat ends, the rating form will be displayed automatically over the widget. By choosing the star rating on a scale of 1 to 5 the customer can rate the chat and also type in their feedback. On clicking the “Submit Response” button, the rating and feedback from the visitor will get submitted to the system.
Note: Customers do have the option to skip rating.
1. In the “Chat History” tab, on the right-side pane of inside each chat transcript, the rating and the feedback provided by the visitor will be displayed.
2. On Reports > Customer Satisfaction section > under Agent Leaderboard, you can see the overall rating and average rating for the support agents.
3. All agent profiles under the Agents section will be displayed with the Average Rating.
In the case of transferred chat, the rating for the chat conversation will be split amongst the agents who handled the chat.
Say a customer's chat is transferred from Agent X to Agent Y. After the chat ends, if the customer gives a 4-star rating, both agents X and Y will get 4-star ratings.