Adding/inviting new agents and deactivating agents can be done only by "Admin" users of HappyFox Chat.
Any number of agents can be invited/added to your HappyFox Chat account. There is no cap/limit. The fee is per agent.
1. Admin users can start adding new agents from the "Agents" menu.
2. To add a new agent, click on the "Add Agent" block.
3. Clicking on the "Add Agent" block will open a pop-up, wherein you can to enter the details of your agent that. You can also make this agent as Admin/Agent. Once you are done, click "Send Invite" button.
4. An invite will be sent to the email ID of the person who you added as an agent, with the status 'Invited' indicated in the respective agent's tile.
To resend the invite or delete the invitation, click on the agent tile and it will open a pop-up. On the bottom right on the pop-up, you will see these options.
1. When the agent accepts the invite from the email and logs into HappyFox Chat, she/he'll be able to take up new chat requests. The agent's status will be changed to 'Available/Online' in the respective agent's tile.
2. Admins have an option to set passwords for agents who accepted the invitation. Admins cannot set password for other others.
1. To deactivate an agent, go the "Agents" tab > Go to "All agents" (left pane) and click on the agent name who should be deactivated. On the resultant pop-up, click on "Deactivate" option.
2. On clicking "Deactivate", you will be prompted with "Are you sure? (Yes/No)" message. Clicking "Yes", will proceed to deactivate the agent and choosing "No" will abort the action.
Note: Account Owner (who signed up for HappyFox Chat account) cannot be deactivated. You need to email us at email@example.com.
Go the "Agents" tab > Go to "All agents" (left pane) and click on the agent name who should be reactivated. On the resultant pop-up, click on "Activate" option.
Confirm by clicking Yes/No and proceed.