In the chat history section, you can find an archive of all the chats and offline messages.
Below are the ways to email/export the chat transcripts-
1. Auto-send chat transcripts:
- By default, all the chats and offline messages will be auto-emailed to the email id of the account owner or to the email id mentioned under Manage > Chat transcripts.
- You can refer to this article for more details - Email transcripts.
2. Manually export chat transcripts of a customer:
- Navigate to Chat History > Past chats section from the main menu.
- Click open any customer's Chat transcript tile.
- Click the 'View/Export Visitor transcripts' option on the right-hand side of the page.
- You can now view all the chat transcripts with that particular customer's email id/phone number.
- Now click the 'Export' button and all the transcripts of that particular customer will be exported.
- If there's no email id or phone number inside the chat transcript, all transcripts visitor alone will be shown which can be exported.
3. Export all the Chat transcripts via API:
To export all the chat transcripts in your history section, you can use our developer API. Kindly refer to this link - https://developer.happyfoxchat.com/#transcripts.