By enabling Mixpanel integration you can,
- Send data from your HappyFox Chat account to Mixpanel.
- Track your visitor's behavior on the chat widget installed on your website.
- View visitor engagement information from Mixpanel during an ongoing chat.
Only Admin has the access to Integrate Mixpanel with HappyFox Chat.
The integration is available in all the plans.
Prerequisite for Mixpanel integration:
Get API Key and API Secret from Mixpanel:
Login to your Mixpanel account.
Click Account. You will get a pop-up window.
Now click on the Projects tab. Copy the API Key and API Secret.
Steps to Integrate Mixpanel with HappyFox Chat:
Step 1: Log in to your HappyFox Chat Account.
Step 2: Go to Apps --> Mixpanel.
Step 3: Paste the API Key and the API Secret Key and Click the Connect button.
Step 5: Now update your preferences under Settings and click Update Settings.
Settings for logging visitor widget events to Mixpanel:
Copy Mixpanel's tracking library code and paste it into your website's source code where the HappyFox Chat widget has been installed.
Login to your Mixpanel account and Go to Segmentation and view the visitor widget events recorded from HappyFox Chat.
Now you have successfully connected you Mixpanel and HappyFox Chat account.
On HappyFox Chat account,
- If "Show visitor info from Mixpanel during a chat" setting is toggled ON, the agent chat window will display the visitor information from the connected Mixpanel account. Clicking on the link will display the details of the visitor from the Mixpanel account. Please refer to the screenshot below,
Note: To refresh the customer information area, simply type '!' and choose !refreshvisitordata.
- If "Log visitor widget events to Mixpanel" setting is toggled ON, the below events will be logged into your connected Mixpanel account:
- Chat badge clicked
- Chat started
- Chat ended
- Agent joined a chat
- Offline message sent
- Triggered chat activated