HappyFox Helpdesk is a powerful ticket management software. By integrating HappyFox helpdesk with HappyFox Chat,
Only the Admin of HappyFox Chat account can enable this integration.
Tickets will be created only for the chats with name and email id. Make sure Pre-chat form is ON.
This integration is available on Mighty and above plans.
Get URL, API and Auth code from helpdesk account:
1. HappyFox Account URL: Copy your HappyFox helpdesk account's URL to a clipboard (usually of the format: 'accountname.happyfox.com' or 'support.yourcompany.com').
2. Get the API Key and Auth code:
Copy the API Key and the Auth Code from the resultant pop-up.
Step 1: Login to your HappyFox Chat account.
Step 2: Go to Apps → HappyFox.
Step 3: Click the INSTALL button.
Step 4: Enter HappyFox Account's URL, API Key and Auth code → click Connect button.
Step 5: Update your preferences under settings and clickthe Update settings button.
Note: The category drop-down will list only those categories with "Availability type" set as "Staff & Contacts".
1. Tickets will be created on your helpdesk account for chats and offline messages.
2) During an ongoing chat with a customer, if there are any tickets created in the past for that customer you can view the ticket count and the list.
a. Agents can view previously created tickets.
Note: If you’re unable to view customer info, simply type ! and choose the command !refreshVisitorData to refresh the customer information meta area.
b. Clicking on the number of tickets, you can view the list of all the tickets created under the particular visitor's contact along with current statuses of each ticket.
c. When you click on any of the tickets, you will be led to the respective ticket details page on helpdesk app in a new tab.
d. Clicking on the 'pop-out' icon will direct you to the respective Contact's details page on the HappyFox helpdesk.
3. Chat transcript's tag will be added to the corresponding ticket:
(To know how to add a tag to a chat/transcript, refer this article - Tags)
4. View HappyFox Ticket Details on each Chat Transcript under Chat History
All the Chat Transcripts under History will have the ticket details on the right side pane. Clicking on the ticket ID will redirect you to the corresponding ticket in the new tab.