HappyFox Helpdesk is a powerful ticket management software. By integrating HappyFox helpdesk with HappyFox Chat,
- Create new tickets for every completed chat, missed chat and offline message on the helpdesk.
- The tags to the chat will be directly updated to the corresponding ticket on the helpdesk.
- View past tickets list with the statuses during an ongoing chat with repeat customers.
- View the ticket details on each chat transcript under History section on HappyFox Chat account.
Only the Admin of HappyFox Chat account can enable this integration.
Tickets will be created only for the chats with name and email id. Make sure Pre-chat form is ON.
This integration is available on Mighty and above plans.
Prerequisites for the integration:
Get URL, API and Auth code from helpdesk account:
1. HappyFox Account URL: Copy your HappyFox helpdesk account's URL to a clipboard (usually of the format: 'accountname.happyfox.com' or 'support.yourcompany.com').
2. Get the API Key and Auth code:
- Login to HappyFox Helpdesk account. Click Menu >> Apps >> Goodies >> API. (To create a new API Key follow the instructions here. )
- Hover over the API key that you've created and click the "See Auth Code" link.
Copy the API Key and the Auth Code from the resultant pop-up.
Steps to integrate:
Step 1: Login to your HappyFox Chat account.
Step 2: Go to Apps → HappyFox.
Step 3: Click the INSTALL button.
Step 4: Enter HappyFox Account's URL, API Key and Auth code → click Connect button.
Step 5: Update your preferences under settings and click the Update settings button.
Note: The category drop-down will list only those categories with "Availability type" set as "Staff & Contacts".
After successful integration:
1. Tickets will be created on your helpdesk account for chats and offline messages.
2) During an ongoing chat with a customer, if there are any tickets created in the past for that customer you can view the ticket count and the list.
a. Agents can view previously created tickets.
Note: If you’re unable to view customer info, simply type ! and choose the command !refreshVisitorData to refresh the customer information meta area.
b. Clicking on the number of tickets, you can view the list of all the tickets created under the particular visitor's contact along with current statuses of each ticket.
c. When you click on any of the tickets, you will be led to the respective ticket details page on helpdesk app in a new tab.
d. Clicking on the 'pop-out' icon will direct you to the respective Contact's details page on the HappyFox helpdesk.
3. Chat transcript's tag will be added to the corresponding ticket:
(To know how to add a tag to a chat/transcript, refer this article - Tags)
4. View HappyFox Ticket Details on each Chat Transcript under Chat History
All the Chat Transcripts under History will have the ticket details on the right side pane. Clicking on the ticket ID will redirect you to the corresponding ticket in the new tab.