Triggered Chats are smart triggers which enable you to send automated custom messages to your website visitors based on preconditions.
Only Admin of the HappyFox Chat account can set up Triggered Chats.
This feature is available on all the plans.
Triggered Chats can be set for any or all of the conditions below:
How to create/set up Triggered Chats?
1. Login to your HappyFox Chat account.
2. Go to Automate → Triggered Chats.
3. Click on '+ Add' Button to add a new triggered chat.
Note: You can create Triggered Chats for each profile, if you have set up multiple widget profiles just by clicking the drop-down menu.
3. Set a Trigger name >> Choose the preferred conditions to be met for the triggered chat to pop up on your website >> Click Next.
4. Enter a custom message that you want to show to your website visitors when the triggerred chat pops up >> click "Save Trigger".
When a visitor replies to a triggered chat, all agents will receive the incoming chat notifications by default.
You can route this triggered chat replies to a specific department. .
1. You can get/request customer details during an ongoing chat. Check here.
2. For signed-in users, you can preset their name and email id. Click this link.
If the preconditions are met, the triggerted chat will popup on your website as shown below.
Triggered Chat functionality is compatible with the mobile website also.