Jan 22, 2021
- In-App Chat SDK users can now send attachments during chat.
- Handled failures during visitor attachment upload.
- Fixed file upload validations of chat attachments. Visitors are allowed to upload files of upto 25 MB.
- Fixed bug where agents were automatically getting logged out if the agent logs in via SSO in Safari browser.
- Fixed issues in chats that could arise when two widget profiles are installed in the same website.
- Fixed an issue where the widget first welcome message was not displaying the visitor’s name that he provided earlier.
- Fixed a bug where agents were not getting deactivated when they are part of deleted departments.
- Fixed an issue where push notifications to mobile apps were not sent when a visitor submits an offline message.
- Added tooltips to help users in setting up Two Factor Authentication.
- Fixed an issue where pressing enter key in Edit Profile popup closes itself.
- Fixed an issue where focussing on email input and pressing enter key leads to UI errors.