A few additional functionalities/tooling have been introduced within HappyFox Chat application to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and they are ,
1. Provision for the admin to set a way for collecting data processing consent from their customers in the pre-chat form and offline form. A "new field" can be added from the settings and its text can be customisable.
2. Provision for the admin to Delete an agent.
3. Provision for the account owner to delete him/herself from the HappyFox Chat account and transfer the account ownership to other agent/admin.
4. Provision for the admin to Delete a chat transcript.
5. Provision for the admin to Edit the visitor details from the stored chat transcripts.
6. Provision for the admin to Forget the stored visitor details from the application.
7. Provision for the admin to View and Export Visitor chat transcripts.