This article is for Magento Store version 2.0 and above.
If you're looking for integration document for older versions of Magento > Click Here.
HappyFox Chat-Magento 2 integration benefits:
- For signed in users, you can view Live cart info, history of orders, the list of items and statuses of each order.
- For guest users, view history of orders placed, the list of items and status of each order.
Magento integration is available from Mighty and above plans.
Only Admin of HappyFox Chat account can set up this integration.
How to integrate?
1. Login to your HappyFox Chat account.
2. Go to Apps → E-commerce → Magento 2.
3. Click INSTALL button.
4. Enter your Magento store's URL, Username, and password and click Connect button.
5. Now your Magento Account is integrated with your HappyFox Chat account.
6. Update your preferences under 'Settings' and click 'Update Settings' button.
How to install HappyFox Chat widget in Magento 2.0?
1. Log in to your Magento 2.0 account.
2. Go to the Content tab on the left pane and Click "Configuration" under design.
3. Click "edit" option on the site and paste the installation code under Footer tab and Click "Save Configuration".
You are all set! HappyFox Chat widget will be installed:
Integration Details in Chat Window:
View live cart and orders during an ongoing chat session for signed in users:
Order details and List of items in the order:
Live cart details and the list of items in the cart:
Can I use limited permission Magento 2 user account to integrate?
1. Create an API user role and allow the role to access sales, customers, and cart.
2. Now assign this role to a user and integrate.