October 9 2016 Production Release
Departments -Visitors will have a provision to choose a department from the chat widget. The feature is available on all paid plans.
- Ability to customise the welcome message on Offline chat widget and the text on Offline message button.
- Refurbished HappyFox Chat application signup page.
- Fixed a bug where in some email clients like Gmail a plus symbol was prefixed with the visitor email ids when it was clicked from the Agent or Visitor chat transcript emails.
- Fixed compatibility issues with IE8 and IE9 browsers for HappyFox Chat application signup page.
- Fixed a bug in the Manage > Messages page where the validation checks for all the input fields were not displaying validation /assist messages.
- Fixed a bug where the agents were able to type and send messages from Agent chat widget and Visitor chat widget during network disconnection. (A connecting message will be displayed and the user will not be allowed to type unless the internet is ON/Active.)
- Fixed a bug where the Admins were not able to download Invoices from the billing section in Safari browser.