Apr 15, 2016
Joomla is one of the popular Content Management System.
- Login to your HappyFox Chat Account.
- Go to Manage-->Installation.
- Copy the Installation code.
- Login to your Joomla Administration site.
- Choose Extensions from the Menu bar and select Module Manager from the dropdown menu.
- Click on New Module button locate in the left pane.
- Now select Custom HTML from the list.
- In the module page, give the name of the module (say HappyFox Chat) and then paste the installation code in the Custom HTML text area.
- In the right pane, select 'Hide' under Show Title and select the position of the chat widget below that.
- Click 'Save and Close' and you should be able to see the HappyFox Chat widget installed in your Joomla site.