On HappyFox Chat Billing, you can subscribe to plan, upgrade, edit subscription, add/edit card details, edit the address, review past payments, and download invoices.
Only the account owner has access to the Billing Section. If you want another agent to access/manage the billing, create a custom role with billing permission and assign this role to the agent.
How to subscribe/upgrade to a plan?
1. Log in to your HappyFox Chat account, click on the Profile name and choose 'Billing'.
2. If you are on trial, you will see the current trial plan. Click the 'Upgrade to this plan' option to proceed.
3. If you are on a paid plan, you can view your current plan and the details of the other plans. Select the preferred plan and click the 'Upgrade to this plan' button.
4. Choose 'Pay Monthly' or 'Pay Annually' payment mode and view the total bill amount to be paid. And then, enter the credit card information.
5. Once done, click the "Add billing address and upgrade" option to enter your billing address and VAT number and click 'Upgrade'.
6. Review all the information before clicking the 'Upgrade' button as the billing address and VAT will be included in your invoice.
7. After successful payment, your HappyFox Chat account will be upgraded to the plan that you opted for.
8. For consecutive billing cycles, the fee for the subscribed plan will be auto-charged by the system every month/year from the added CC.
To edit the CC details and billing address:
1. Go to the Billing section and click 'Edit Subscription'.
2. Click the 'Edit Card' option next to the Current Payment Method.
3. Now add your card details and click the 'Review billing address and Update' option.
4. Click on the 'edit' option next to Billing Address and edit the address.
Go to the "Payment and Invoices" tab and click on the invoice ID to download the invoice.
- An upgrade can be done at any point in time before the billing cycle.
- If you want to downgrade from a higher plan to a lower plan, you need to write an email to us at email@example.com.
- Note that when downgrading from a higher plan to a lower plan, the excess amount will be credited to your HappyFox Chat account which will be used for the upcoming billing cycle.