What is Billing Section?
Billing Section is the place where an admin can go and choose to upgrade to a paid plan in a HappyFox Chat Account.
Who has the access to access Billing Section?
Only Admin(s) has the access to Billing Section.
How to go to the Billing Section and make Payment for my HappyFox Chat Account?
- Login to your HappyFox Chat Account.
- Click on the Profile name located on the bottom left corner on the HappyFox Chat Agent Interface.
- Choose 'Billing' from the drop-up menu which appears.
- Now you will get a pop-up box, where you can see in which plan you are currently under, along with the details of the other plans.
- Select the plan of your preference and click on 'Upgrade to this plan' button.
- Now you will be taken to the next step where you need to:
- Enter the number of agents to purchase the agent licenses under that particular plan.
- Select either 'Pay monthly' or 'Pay yearly' option depending upon your preference.
- Depending upon the number of agents and the preferred option for monthly or yearly payment, the total billing value will update and reflect the total billing amount that needs to be paid.
- On the right hand side pane of the same pop-up, you can see the relevant fields, where you can see the text fields to enter the details of the credit card information.
- On entering the details, review the information and click on 'Confirm Upgrade' button to make the payment for that account.
- After successful payment, your HappyFox Chat Account will be upgraded, depending upon the plan opted by you.
- The billing for the subscribed plan will be charged every month/year, unless you cancel the subscription.
- Upgrade can be done at any point of time before the billing cycle.
- If you want to downgrade from a higher paid plan to a lower paid plan, you need to write an email to us at email@example.com
- In the case of downgrading from a higher paid plan to a lower paid plan, the excess amount will be credited to your HappyFox Chat account which will be deducted in the next month billing amount.