Jan 06, 2022
- Admins and agents who have permission to manage agents are now allowed to turn-off availability of other agents. This feature is available in Scale and above plans.
- Admins can refer to the newly introduced “Last active” metric to know if an agent is actively chatting.
- Added “Idle” filter option to agents list to filter out agents who are available and not active for the past 20 minutes.
- In the agent details popup we show more accurate current status of the agent.
- Made the application front end to work with the latest version of HTTP protocol.
- Fixed issues around unsetting max chat limit of owner and agents.
- Updated phone number validations to accept latest phone number formats.
- Upgraded parts of the backend to get latest security updates.