Jul 13, 2020
- Fixes high severity bugs and other reported issues.
- Refines the visitors tab by showing only the actively browsing visitors by default and removing stale visitors.
- Webhook API documentation in developer portal.
- Add widget components to handle form type special messages from bot.
- Orders transcripts in descending order of time in history section, transcripts beyond yesterday.
Unable to start monitoring the chatmessage getting displayed when user clicks on monitoring tile when the visitor is blocked.
Connectingbanner displayed in the visitor widget even after the visitor comes back online.
- Custom pre chat field values are not available in Offline message / Integration tickets.
Department pickerlabel name change is not getting reflected in the widget.
- Monitoring tile/window not getting disappeared or appropriate message not shown in monitoring window in case of a department transfer.
- Plan change for SSO feature from Scale to Scale plus.
sendVisitorTranscriptjob is getting stuck in queue.
Mobile Widget- Widget keeps on maximising when agent navigates to other page or refreshes the page.
Department pickerdropdown text to "Choose Option".
- Custom Pre-chat Fields not getting updated when visitor submits pre-chat form.
- Refrain from creating new socket connection in case of
- Missed chat transcripts/Missed chat slack notification are not getting created for auto-assigned chats if the visitor ends the chat without agent accepting the auto-assigned chat request.
- Visitors with long duration on website is displayed in visitor tab.
- Show only
actively browsingvisitors by default in the visitors tab.
- Catch error message change in when user clicks on Monitoring tile.
"Sorry, our agents appear to be busy right now"message shown to visitor when visitors simultaneously login and agent becomes busy.
- Fixes incorrect agent referencing in transcripts and added a new key
agentChatId_v2in agents public rest endpoints.
"Monitoring stopped"banner getting displayed in the monitoring window even if the chat is ended by agent or visitor.