🏁 This release completes Chat v2. All v2 accounts now have access to all features & integrations available in v1 and more.
- Barge In: Agents who are monitoring a chat can now barge into a chat. Currently joined agent will be removed from the chat and barging in agent would be attached to chat. This feature is available in v2 in Growth and above plans
- Tags management:
- Admins can now see, create, update, delete or merge tags from Manage > tags section
- From the same section, admins can see tags usage ie., count of transcripts where tag is attached, and search transcripts attached to a specific tag.
- Admins can restrict agents from creating new tags during chat or from history section and let them use only existing tags with the setting “Restrict to allowed tags” in Manage > Tags section.
- Feature is available in v2 accounts from Scale plan onwards.
- Custom fields & Custom filters: Live visitors can now be filtered in Visitors section with custom filters using any of these visitor properties
- Presets props: Page URL, Current activity (chatting, chat ended etc.,), Country, State, City.
- Custom fields set via JS SDK
- Feature is available in v2 for all plans where proactive chat feature is available (Growth+). Up to 25 custom filters can be created in all supported plans.
Minor Bug fixes:
- Agent/Visitor - Throttle reply area typing messages
- V2 Production - Triggered chat option should not be displayed for normal agents in the module swticher
- New design - “edit visitor info” tool tip is in lower case
- Customer issue V2 -
Agent name tagonly displayed in the transcript for admins in one scenario (Please refer the steps)
- Live typing preview - Agent has to reload the app once after enabling the live typing preview to see what visitor is typing
- Clicking on v2 sign up confirmation link after user has already logged in the first time takes the user to /a login page
- UI issue in the proactive chat setting toggle
- Agent profile pic issue in XL Widget.
- Browser Compatibility - Country Flag in the pre-chat field is displayed in the middle of the input area - IE 11 - Win 8.1
- Bunch of errors thrown in console once an agent logs in to the v2 app
- v2 prod : New design | Canned responses - When there is a long list of canned responses, in particular scenario canned responses are displayed atop of the page
- Invite to chat popup : The profile selector dropdown turns dark upon choosing the second time and the agent is unable to read anything